Rapidseeder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Different Gui's

Go down

Different Gui's Empty Different Gui's

Post  Admin Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:07 am

We Currently Offer 4 Different Gui's And WebUi's:

Utorrent Is The Default, Rtorrent (Wtorrent Gui), Deluge And Finnaly TorrentFlux.

Here Are Some Pics Of Those WebUi's:

Utorrent (Default) :

Wtorrent (Rtorrent Client) :

Deluge:

Torrent Flux:

The Differences:

Utorrent Is The Most User Freindly In My Oppion And I Suggest First Time Users Use This. Can Achive Great Speeds And Is Very Reliable.

Wtorrent Is The Lightest And Most Efficient. In My Oppion This Can Achive The Best Speeds. In My Oppion It Is Also The Most Reliable.

Deluge Is A Client With Growing Popularity In The Bittorent World. I Have Heard Many Great Things About This Client. It Is Open Source So I Think There Will Be Many Features To Come In The Future. It Is Lightweight And Reliable. Speeds Are Also Very Good.

Torrent Flux Is A Client Which Is Used Alot On Seedboxes But In My Oppion It Is Not Very Efficent And Speeds Can Be limited. It Is Very Heavy On Resources And Isn't Very Reliable. On The Other Hand It Is Feature Rich And Very Easy To Use. T/F Has Many Fans But I Would Not Recommend This To The Average User.

Admin
Admin

https://rapidseeder.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum